Dog Boarding Accommodation starting from $30*
We offer single, and if your pet likes to make friends, shared quarters, which we monitor to make sure everyone is getting along.
Each guest be will be provided with premium dry dog food and raw chicken mince every day. They’ll also receive lots of cuddles, pats and pampering by our pet lovers that they’ll feel like they’re on a holiday of their own!
We and have access to 24/7 veterinary care should they not being feeling in peak condition.
BUDDY BOARD DOGS - Arrival 8 - 10:30am Mon - Sat
Please make sure your dog is on a lead
Remember to bring with copy of up to date C5 Vaccination or email it to us in advance
All dogs must be on Tick and flea prevention while in our care.
Dogs arriving with fleas will be given a Flea Rinse Hydrobath plus Tick and Flea prevention at owners expense.
Please do not bring with any personal belongings (toys, beds, etc.)
Please do not call out after you dog as you leave, it upsets the dog
- Not all dogs are the same… Some like friends, to play with and mingle but others prefer to stay single.
- Buddy Room Boarding is where dog gets to share a room with a new buddy of similar age , size and temperament.. We monitor to make sure everyone is getting along.
- Private Rooms are for dogs who loves people but don’t like to mix or are strong breeds like Staffordshires, Bull Terriers, Mastiffs or any other dog that management does not feel would be suitable in a Buddy Board Room.
- All dogs are provided with large, clean and flee-free trampoline bed
- Dog Rooms are of solid brick construction and exceed the industry standard in square meterage by more than double. The brick dividing walls ensure both privacy and security of your dog while providing a relaxed holiday environment at our custom built resort.
- Dog Bed Rooms has free access to an outside yard through a doggy door during the day.
- Playtime on the expansive grassed runs leaves your dog happy and relaxed. Socialization and exercise are important to the overall health of your pet. At Kismet Pet Resorts, your dog will enjoy the beautiful Queensland weather with outdoor playtime during their stay.
- Dogs are separated for play by size, age and temperament. dogs that do not play well with others will enjoy one-on-one playtime with staff.
- After Playtime, its nap time for everyone.
- Late in the afternoon it’s playtime again ensuring that everyone gets a good nights sleep in their secure room.
- Fresh meals of premium dry dog food and raw chicken mince are prepared every day - Guaranteed to tempt even the fussiest of eaters.
- Dogs who have special medical specific feeding requirements can be catered for at a additional fee.
Please let us know at the time of booking that own food will be need to be given and we will follow your precise instructions. All the meal will have to be clearly labelled and portioned.
- Cuddles, lots and lots of cuddles from us saying goodbye and from you saying hello
- All dogs that stay for more than 2 days get a complimentary Hydrobath and towel dry on day of, or day before departure.
- Make sure to remember to bring your lead with.
- Remember to take with you any medicine we have been giving your dog
- When walking back to car please make sure dog stay on lead and do not approach other pets and give enough space as not to upset other guests, especially cats and birds.
We know that serious fun can be messy. That's why we can offer your pet with a spa treatment at the Kismet Doggy Day Spa. For a additional fee, our experienced groomer will treat your dog to an aromatherapy shampoo, condition & soft blow dry whilst being gentle on their eyes and ears so they’re looking and smelling their best for the reunion!
PLEASE NOTE: Kismet Pet Resort is not responsible for your pet’s coat while staying with us. This includes matting, knotting, smell ect. The resort offers a complimentary hydro bath on departure but grooming if required must be booked at the time that boarding booking is made.
Should your Dog have medical specific feeding requirements for a small additional fee if they require any special medication. Please let us know at the time of booking and we will follow your precise instructions.
Please note, special requirements needed to care for insulin dependent dogs need to be pre-approved by management before boarding your pet.
We are in a high risk tick area, tick treatment is required when boarding.