Conditions of Boarding
- ALL PETS must have a current vaccination certificate to be shown prior to or on arrival (C5 for dogs or F3 for cats within the last 12 months).
- Kismet Pet Resort is closed on Sundays except for pet collection between 3pm & 5pm ONLY.
- Kismet Pet Resort bears no responsibility for any collars, leads, containers or other articles left with the pet.
- Kismet Pet Resort does not accept any toys, bedding, blankets or personal items from home (except in the Private Rooms) as we have all these items here, they are neutral territory and don’t smell of home therefore it reduces the chance of any possessive behaviour being displayed.
- Kismet Pet Resort will, at its discretion, obtain veterinary attention for your pet, the cost of which will be the responsibility of the pet owner.
- We feed our Pets Black Hawk and Next Generation which is a premium dry food and Raw Chicken mince.
- All tariffs are calculated daily and include the day of arrival and the day of departure.
- All bookings during Peak Season will have an extra tariff
- During peak season, all dates booked will be charged, regardless of early pickups.
- A peak season deposit of $100 per pet will be required to confirm your booking.
- Deposits are non refundable or transferable .
- Handling of pets outside working hours will incur an extra charge.
- If our Animal Attendants are required to give your pet specific daily medical treatment then this could incur an extra care charge of $2 per application .
- Kismet Pet Resort reserves the right to refuse entry of any animal
- No animal will be boarded without a signed agreement of our terms and conditions form.
- No arrivals or departures outside office hours
- We take no responablity for your pets coat. If regular brushing is required grooming sessions will need to be booked with our groomer.
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Eftpos payments.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any possessions arising in any way, howsoever caused, from the boarding of pets at Kismet Pet Resort by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our computer(s). We will not share your details with any third party.